Adriano’s history is quite antediluvian: seeing the dawn at the end of 1800, a quite brief beginning, considering the blaze which destroyed it. It was reconstructed by Luigi Rolland – the father of the famous architect luigi Moretti – it constituted its program on classical music and opera. In the 50’s it turned again to cinema, nevertheless in 1965 it hosted a memorable tournèe: The Beatles played there their first Italian concert. Now, it’s part of Ferrero group and it counts on 10 comfortable halls. It presents previews and festivals.